You now have a new choice for your garbage collection!Suburban Sanitation would like to offer you Quality garbage collection service once per week. This service will include household trash collection, recycling service, and bulky items! We conveniently offer online services for receiving paperless billing, paying your quarterly invoices, and managing your account online.
Only $60 per quarter!*
Price guaranteed through 2016
*Billed quarterly. Price reflects average cost per home. Actual prices may vary by location. Prices subject to change.
- One of my Homeowners Associations approved a 3 year contract with Suburban Sanitation in September, 2014, and I cannot speak highly enough of the level of service provided thus far to this particular community. It has been so refreshing not to get the company voicemail and then not have my calls returned. The owner of Suburban answers immediately whenever I call and also responds immediately to any resident concerns. It truly has been a pleasure working so cooperatively with Suburban Sanitation, which certainly makes my life as the Association Manager easier, and I look forward to the continued relationship.Henderson Properties - Association Manager
- One of the Homeowners Associations I manage has been using Suburban Sanitation since May of 2014 for their private trash pickup. The Board of Directors was very impressed with the price per unit compared to others and since then the service has been terrific. I have not received even one complaint about the company or pick up. The Board of Directors is very thankful for the money they were able to save without sacrificing service. It has been great Working with this company and we look forward to our future relationship with the company.Hawthorne Management Company - Association Manager
In order to better serve our customers and the environment, we now encourage our new paperless billing. You may now receive and pay invoices entirely online. If you prefer to receive your quarterly invoices electronically, via email, you now have this option whether you are a new customer, or an existing customer.Read more
With Suburban Sanitation
- There is no setup fee or security deposit to begin your new service!
- We provide one(1) 96-Gallon rollout cart at no cost
(Carts will remain the property of Suburban Enterprise, Inc.)
- You may purchase an 18-gallon recycling bin for $20.00, or an additional 96-gallon rollout recycling cart for $65.00, and this will be yours to keep. In the event that your rollout cart is lost/stolen/damaged beyond useable condition, Suburban Sanitation will replace it ONCE. After the first replacement, any further replacement carts will incur a $65.00 replacement fee. Read more
Recycling is optional, but encouraged. If you already own a recycling bin, you may use it. You are not required to buy it from us.There is one recycling/trash pick-up day per week per neighborhood. Recycling will be picked up on the same day as your trash pickup for your neighborhood. Trash must be out for collection by 6:30 a.m. to ensure pick-up on your given pickup day. Due to our rapid growth, we are mapping a more efficient pickup schedule. Give us a call if you have questions about your collection day.
Sign Up for Service Today!Call 1-(704) 323-6030 or click the “Sign Up” link at the top of this page.
“Quality Service For a Great Price”Read more
About Suburban Sanitation
Suburban Sanitation is a small, local, family-owned business. We started our company in 2009, purchasing our own trash truck, trash cans and recycling bins. Our concept is to own all of our supplies so the cost of services will be at a rate that everyone can afford. Our launch date was March 1, 2010 and we are growing everyday thanks to our loyal customers. As you can see, our primary goal is to provide quality service for a great price. We hope that our great low price will motivate even our fellow service providers to lower their prices and pass the savings on to the customers. We look forward to being your service provider in the years to come. Thank you!
-The Suburban Sanitation Team
If your collection day falls…Aug31Feb10Jan26May28May06Oct04Jul09Jun26Jun15Jun08May22Mar03Feb22Jan26
- 0 Comments
Dream Big – Support Our Youth
Suburban Sanitation takes pride in helping the youth of our community dream big. Nathaniel is an extraordinary 14 year old who is attempting to join a student ambassadorship program to Japan. He has spent the last year learning Japanese and preparing himself for the journey, but he is still in need of funding. Suburban Sanitation will be matching all donations given in order to help him reach his goal. Donations of any amount are greatly appreciated, and we look forward to seeing Nathaniel reach his goal.